This my 1000th blog post. So thank you for being with me on this journey.
I kept looking at the number 999 for about two weeks, trying to decide what I should write about. I tried a few times but none of them seemed appropriate. I finally decided to share a few thoughts about my blogging experience.
Here is a list:
- I experimented a lot initially. I tried to write one post each day and then several posts a day and realized that I am an informal blogger, not a professional one.
- I read a lot about blogging. One lesson stuck. Posts with lists seem to work best.
- Sharing my experiences seem to work fairly well, too. I could speak with comfort and have the pleasure of reliving some of them.
- I realized that not all blog posts need to be written from scratch. Quoting some one and providing your view seems to work.
- I cover multiple topics – mostly Technology, Innovation, Learning, Teaching and Entrepreneurship. I may start creating separate blogs for each topic.
- I am a bit more comfortable writing now than when I started. I find short posts of a couple of paragraphs are easy to start with. The are easy to write and I am sure, easier to read too.
- Whenever i see people reading a post I go and reread the post. Some times I update them as well.
- Blogging is therapeutic for me. So I really try to find something to blog about.
- I made lots of friends because of this blog, an unexpected bonus.
So, thank you for reading my posts. It is one of the biggest motivations for me to keep blogging. I would love to meet every one of you. Not sure whether I can, but would love to.