A hackathon can be a tiring but also an exhilarating experience. You learn a lot about yourself and also about the project you worked on. Here are a few thoughts on what you can do once you catch up with some sleep after the event.
- Put the source code on Github and add the link to your profiles and share it on social media.
- Share your hackathon experience in a forum of your choice, at your company or with your peer groups. Write a blog post about your effort–the process you went through, the problems you had, the technologies you used and things you learned
- Join a Geek community and try to attend more hackathons or social coding events.
- Think of three things we can well during the next hackathon and write them down somewhere.
- Give a talk on your hackathon experience.
- Continue the effort started at the hackathon and create something usable.
- Connect with some people you worked with or met during the hackathon.
I also encourage you to join our Buld2Learn Community for doing 3-4 hour sprints to build something useful.