One of the sources of finding information about Competitive Intelligence is to look at the call for papers in conferences. Here are some from Competitive Intelligence in the Online World.
1. Data Analytics – Harvesting Insights from Large Data Pools
2. Strategic Analytics as a Value Creator into Products
3. Organization of Competitive Intelligence
4. The Economics of Intelligence
5. Double Loop Learning with Online Websites and Apps
6. The Impact of Human Bias in Competitive Intelligence
7. Using Competitive Intelligence for Innovation
8. Competitive Intelligence and Market Communication
Will be doing some independent research on these topics.
This is a re-post from my other blog at an upcoming iMorph site.