I love the tag line. Product Conclave – for product folk, by product folk with product folk. First I thought it was a bit cheesy but thinking a bit about it, every bit of it is true. If you don’t believe me, take a look at this agenda (I shamelessly copied from the site).
Some of the Sessions to watch out for…
- Techniques to get early adopters for Your Product
- Scaling Up – How crowd-sourcing and co-creation are proving their worth
- App Monetization: Show Me The Money. Session update…
- Confluence of Mobile & Retail
- The Need, Process and Impact of Pivoting!
- Opportunities in Big Data & Internet of Things
- Content Marketing – Is this weapon missing from your Marketing Arsenal?
- Responsive Design For Web + Mobile Apps
- How to build user experiences for non-technical users?
- Doing It The Sri Sri Way: The Art of Hiring & Managing An Inside Sales Team – Mukund Mohan
- “Don’t bombard your prospects, nurture them before they are ready to Buy!”
- “When and How to Hire Your First Sales Lead……..and Mistakes to Avoid”
- Putting together a investor pitch deck – what are the key ingredients?
- Sizing the Indian Market
This is just a little peek. There is more coming.
I won’t miss this event. The thought of rubbing shoulders with all those product folks is kind of appealing . Are you going to be there? If so check out this site.