A Robert Scoble interview with Tim Berners-Lee.
It involves serious study. It involves research. We need to study it as a huge complex system.
A few snippets:
- Social Web is just a subset of the larger semantic web
- eBay has over 21 identity systems
- Tim B was not sure whether the web would work
- He is still worried about the lack of interoperability
- SPARQL – a query language/protocol to query huge amount semantic end points, a SQL for the Web
- Web 2.0 is exciting but is producing stove pipes. Some people are using Web 3.0 to break down the stove-pipes