- Services – a list of services the mashup will use (these are publicly available webservices)
- Rules – A set of rules for filtering, selecting data from services. These include how to aggregate data, how to correlate data from one service to another, etc.
- Transformations – Provides a description of how the aggregated/correlated data is transformed before it is sent to a client.
- State – State management related information
- Orchestration or Workflow – If there are multiple services the output of one service may form the input of another service.
Originally uploaded by Dorai Thodla.