From the book description of The Laws of Subtraction: 6 Simple Rules...
- What Isn’t There Can Often Trump What Is
- The Simplest Rules Create the Most Effective Experience
- Limiting Information Engages the Imagination
- Creativity Thrives Under Intelligent Constraints
- Break Is the Important Part of Breakthrough
- Doing Something Isn’t Always Better Than Doing Nothing
Fascinating. The link above has a bit more description for each law and I took it out so that you can go to the page and enjoy them.