- To promote problem based learning by solving a series of problems of increasing complexity in software
- To create simple, usable , open source products (product based learning). We call them MicroApps and MicroProducts
- To provide facilities to learn all aspects of software development – designing, coding, testing, packaging, reusing
- We will spend considerable time in reading, revising and writing code (inspired by Programmer’s Food Pyramid)
Current list of Seminars and Workshops. All workshops are practice based.
- Learn Python through Examples
- Introduction Data Engineering with Python (PyData) – Requires Python knowledge
- Introduction to Applied Machine Learning – Pre-requisites Python and PyData