I was listening to the podcast – Happiness. Todd Kashdan, Eric Lambin, Eva Hoffman. 22 Dec 2012. Some ideas from the podcast:
- Learn to be curious. When we are curious, we like to explore, discover things. Exploration helps us grow, evolve.
- Happiness depends on the ability to tolerate pain ( it never occurred to me to link happiness to pain)
- Invest in relations – having a sense of connection with other human beings increases happiness
- Happiness is related to the way you experience time
- Happiness is also related to the way you experience experience
While listening to the podcast, I heard two other links mentioned, which are worth investigating.
- Forum – A world of Ideas
- Forum – Sixty Seconds to Improve the World (the clip I heard in the Happiness podcast was a good example of such an idea)
I hope you enjoy these podcasts as much as I do. Did you find others, you like? Please share them.