- The audience (their enthusiasm, energy and participation)
- The conversations in the hallways
- The team that put together the whole event (the vision, the untiring efforts and the ever smiling faces)
- Some of the outstanding speakers and panelists
- The balance of content and conversations
- Social media support and the idea of posting all videos online
- Everything @guykawasaki, Ashish and @naeem
- Panel moderators who talk too much and take over the audience question time
- The so 1.0 style of the conference – no unconference track (unsessions are not unconference), no lightening talks
- No structured ways for audience to interact – No BOFs
Some Suggestions for future conferences (none except 2 are new ideas)
1. A parallel un-conference track in the after-noons
2. A tag cloud of what audience want (people simply tweet @iwant-at-npc a-list-of-topics) to harness the collective intelligence of the crowd.
3. Some kind of BOFs
Add your own in comments or just tweet them.